- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains up to +6 HP and +8 lbs. x ft. of torque (vehicle tested on a 2015 Infiniti QX80 V8-5.6L)
- Billet Aluminum 6061-T6 Construction
- Serrated/Helix Combination Design for optimum airflow into the combustion chamber, precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum (US PAT 07055513)
- High temp silicone double hump coupling with clamp set
- Silicone coupler allows for expansion, movement and vibration
- Installation is a Snap
The Serrated/Helix design creates air turbulence in the intake manifold. This turbulence increases the air pressure in the combustion chamber resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. The Serrated/Helix combination design also reduces intake whistle that occurs with other helix only designs. (US PAT 07055513)
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction:
All Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for lightweight, high strength and perfect fit and finish.
Installation Is A Snap:
This Silver Bullet throttle body spacer uses all factory mounting locations and a gasket providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High Strength Silicone:
This double hump coupler is constructed of high temperature silicone which meets or exceeds SAEJ20 Standards.
Note 1: This throttle body spacer is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. (Vehicle does not exist in U.S)
Note 2: Will work with aFe's Momentum GT intakes (P/N: 51/54/75-76103).
2011-2013 Infiniti QX56 V8-5.6L
2014-2017 Infiniti QX80 V8-5.6L
2017 Nissan Armada V8-5.6L