aFe Twisted Steel Tri-Y Headers Features:
- 1-3/4” primary tubing which merge to 2-1/8” secondary tubes into a 2-1/2" collector
- 6-2-1 Tri-Y designed headers
- 3/8" thick, 304 stainless steel head flanges
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Retains Factory O2 Sensor Locations
- Includes hi-flow, ceramic, 400 CPSI catalytic converter
- Includes high quality laser cut flanges
- 2.5" Inlet/Outlet connection pipe mounts directly to OE mounting locations
- Incorporates a second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
In recent testing the “Street” version produced +24 horsepower and +27 lbs. x ft. of torque on our in house dyno. (Tested on a 2005 Nissan Patrol (Y61) I6-4.8L)
Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the power band.
This system includes a hi-flow, ceramic, 400 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
304 Stainless Steel Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
Factory Mounting Locations:
2.5"Inlet/Outlet Connection Pipe mount directly to OE mounting locations.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Excludes 2-Door and Manual Transmission models.
This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe Twisted Steel Headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.