Performance Jeeps deserve Jeep performance parts. The Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator for the Jeep Wrangler YJ and Jeep Wrangler TJ is the ideal upgrade to the stock Jeep Wrangler radiator. This Jeep Wrangler radiator is designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 20%, boost engine functions, and protect your car from overheating. Whether you use your Jeep TJ or Jeep YJ for daily driving or as a powerhouse for off-roading, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded Jeep Wrangler radiator in their engine. The stock Jeep Wrangler radiator is unable handle the heat that comes along with having this much horsepower. The Mishimoto Jeep TJ radiator / Jeep YJ radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, polished end tanks, and holds up to .36/gal more coolant. The Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler radiator showed a 20°F drop in outlet temp compared to the OEM. See the Engineering Report for full details. Every Mishimoto Performance TJ and YJ Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless on your Jeep Wrangler, with no cutting or modification required. As with all our Jeep performance parts, this Jeep Wrangler radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1987–2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ with 2.5L/4.0L engine
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increases fluid capacity by .36 gal over stock Jeep Wrangler radiator
- Provides a proven 20% improvement in fluid cooling efficiency, ideal for use on the street or trails
- Engineered for use in both stock and highly modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
The product is for left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles only.
2.5L I-4 Engine
4.0L I-6 Engine
1987 - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
1997 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
2004 - 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Drain Plug Length
Drain Plug Thread Size
(M12) x 1.5
Tank Wall Thickness
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
(6) Transmission Adapters
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
19.6" x 18.1"