- 17.5 Rear Wheel Horsepower Gain
- Fits NISMO 370Z w/Modifications (Nismo Instructions not currently supplied)
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tubes
- Genuine K&N Filters w/ 1,000,000 Mile Warranty
- Installation Requires Mild Enlarging of Core Support
- CARB Exempt - E.O. #D-436-22
Nissan 370Z High Flow Cold Air Intake Kit
STILLEN was the first national performance tuner to introduce a high flow cold air intake for the Nissan and Infiniti VQ37 equipped cars. Our first cold air high flow air intake system offered a small gain in power accompanied by great sound enhancement. Economical and easily installed, this Gen 1 Cold Air Intake gained instant popularity.
Not long after, we introduced our Gen 2 Long Tube Intake. It improved on the Gen 1 unit with polished tubes, even better sound and a bump in power. It also quickly became one of our best-selling air intake kits.
At STILLEN, good is never good enough. Our continuing dedication to extracting maximum performance from the VQ37 powerplant led to the introduction of our new Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Cold Air Intake Kit for the 370Z. Our R&D team engineered and dyno tested more than 50 variations before identifying this design as the best solution available for the VQ37 engine.
The Gen 3 intake has a radically updated design that provides dramatically better power than any intake on the market for the VQ37 equipped vehicles. The new Ultra Long Tube Cold Air Intake places two large K&N filters in front of the radiator. This strategic placement of the filters allow for optimum cold air flow and easy filter access and removal for cleaning.
It features an integrated system of variable diameter tubing and steps to maximize air velocity, including additional polished tubes that pass through the front core support.
The power result: A dyno-proven 17.5 horsepower on the 370Z. This translates to an estimated 20-22 horsepower gain at the flywheel. No other cold air intake for the VQ can match these power gains.
Recommended installation requires removal of the front fascia clip (not absolutely necessary for some vehicles, but significantly aids in ease of installation) and slightly enlarging the holes through the front core support.
- 17.5 rear wheel horsepower gain
- Ultra-long mandrel bent polished aluminum intake
- Genuine K&N air filters with million mile warranty
- Easy to follow step by step installation instructions
- Signature STILLEN sound - aggressive but refined engine note without the headache inducing drone
- Installation requires mild enlargement of core support
- 50 State Legal - CARB Exempt - E.O. #D-436-21