Mishimoto MMBCC-F80-15CBE 2015+ BMW F8X M3/M4 Baffled Oil Catch Can – Wrinkle Black
- Direct fit for the 2015–2020 F8X BMW M3, M4, and M2 Competition
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminium can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust CNC-machined anodized aluminium bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends Vanos system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminium barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has an 88ml capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
Give your 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4 the protection it deserves with the Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit. The introduction of the S55 into the M3 and M4 in 2015 was the first time compact M’s saw turbos from the factory, but these engines brought along another long-standing tradition—blow-by.
The Mishimoto BMW M3/M4 catch can kit uses proven engineering from the patent pending Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can, with its 50-micron bronze filter and internal baffle, to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The engineers at Mishimoto designed a CNC-machined lid that features large inlet and outlet ports to match the inner dimension of the CCV hose. This baffled oil catch can defends your intercooler, intake system, and VANOS system from oil blow-by and helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation.
The kit comes with two direct-fit hoses, which require no modification to the engine cover, and one direct-fit billet aluminium mounting bracket that is extremely easy to install and mounts the can in a serviceable location! Two aluminium, 3/4” barb fittings connect the hoses to the can. And, like every Mishimoto oil catch can, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
Drain Plug Thread Size
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses
(2) 3/4″ Aluminium Barbed Fittings
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2015–2018 BMW M3
2015–2020 BMW M4 Coupe/Convertable
2016 BMW M4 GTS Coupe
2019–2020 BMW M4 CS Coupe
2019-2020 BMW M2 Competition
Install Torque Specs
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle
- 3.4 lbs
- 14.29922 × 10.299218 × 8.700792 in
Radium Engineering 20-0093 PCV Catch Can Kit 00-05 Honda S2000 (LHD Only)
Catch Cans 199.45$ + Add to cart
Mishimoto MMBCC-SUP-20CBE 2020+ Toyota Supra CCV SIDE Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit – Black
Catch Cans 279.95$ + Add to cart
Radium Engineering 20-0256 2015+ Subaru WRX Dual Catch Can Kit
Catch Cans 398.95$ + Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.