Kooks Headers Long Tube Headers w/ Connection Pipes 2260H410 2016+Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 1 7/8" x 3" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
- Must be used with Kooks connection pipes or full exhaust system
- O2 extensions, gaskets, and all installation hardware included
- Full system photos are just for reference
- These products are NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do NOT meet CARB compliance
Kooks Headers long tube headers are heavy-duty and crack-resistant, featuring large diameter stainless steel construction (most applications) with smooth-flowing mandrel-bent tubing. They include gaskets, bolts, and oxygen sensor extensions where required.
Also available as kits with connection pipes, depending on the application, Kooks long tube header kits include individual connection pipes, a Y-pipe, X-pipe, or H-pipe to connect to the exhaust system. X-pipes are used primarily for high-rpm performance and race applications. H-pipes create lower end power and are used on street cars for increased performance with a comfortable sound level.
These connection pipes are offered in three versions:
* Off-road (non-catted) for full track use with no horsepower loss and the loudest exhaust tone
* With high-flow catalytic converters; recommended for street driving with little or no horsepower loss and a deeper exhaust tone
* With Kooks ultra-high performance GREENCATS catalytic converters; designed for naturally aspirated and forced induction engines up to 900 hp, eliminates most “Check Engine Light” warnings
Note: Kooks Headers long tube headers and connection pipes may not be legal for sale, installation, or use in some areas. Check your state and local laws.
- 42.4 lbs
- 40.8 × 19.4 × 13.9 in