Tanabe Medallion Touring Axleback Exhaust 14-16 Infiniti Q50 (AWD/RWD)
MEDALION TOURING is an elegant, well defined premium appearance exhaust system.
Using the all new Tanabe continuous strand ADVANTEX packing material technology, CONCEPT G achieves extremely high levels of exhaust system efficiency, while maintaining a street drivable, extremely clean sound output that is under 93db.
Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust Systems Feature:
- Advantex Performance Exhaust Technology: Advantex is a highly advanced muffler packing material that greatly excels over other packing material types.
- Slim-Line Oval Canister with High Ground Clearance: Because of the new Advantex packing material, the canister size can be much slimmer, weigh less, and reduce sound more then other systems that require large bulky canisters that reduce flow. Medalion canisters are designed to allow for high ground clearance for lowered vehicles.
- Special Piping Construction:A specialized 1.2mm thick piping for reduced weight. This specially engineered piping was developed to reduce weight and remain durable for extended usage. The SUS304 piping also plays a role in sound output, as it reduces resonation and helps Tanabe systems produce their trademark low deep tone.
- Straightest Form, Mandrel Bent: Minimizing bends is a goal of each custom-built Tanabe exhaust system. The truest form is realized to minimize restrictions and maximize power. Only when necessary, the piping is mandrel bent for improved exhaust flow.
- Streetable System 93db Compliant, Quality Sound: Tanabe exhaust systems are well known to have one of the most unique exhaust notes. A trademark of the Tanabe exhaust system is the extremely clean, low, deep tone that is both pleasant and aggressive at all RPM ranges. Designed for motorsports, this exhaust system is also fully streetable and is built to be under 93db when used and installed as a factory replacement exhaust.
- Constructed of SUS304 Stainless Steel: The highest grade SUS304 stainless is used on all systems for maximum durability, as well as light weightiness.
- Weight Reduction: Hollow Exhaust Hangers are used because every bit of weight savings is beneficial. Further weight reduction is achieved and utilized through the pressed exhaust flanges on the exhaust system.
(Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.)
- 35 lbs
- 43.5 × 32 × 9.8 in