AEM 50-1005 380LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump -6AN Female Out, -10AN Female In
Description380lph Inline High Flow Fuel Pump. 380lph@43psi, 270LPH@120psi. -10AN Inlet & -6AN Outlet. Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, -6AN to -8AN check valve fitting, wiring terminal ends/covers/nuts. Included hardware is not application specific. 400lph Inline High Flow Fuel Pump, -10AN Inlet and -6AN Outlet, Incl Fuel Pump, installation instructions, -6AN to -8AN check valve fitting, wiring terminal ends,covers,nuts, Included hardware is not application specific read more
AEM Performance Electronics’ 400LPH Inline Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It can be installed externally or in-tank using optional hardware that is sold separately. It utilizes the industry standard “044 Style” envelope and -10 AN female inlet and -6 AN female outlet connections for easy installation on new applications and for quick replacement of existing competitor fuel pumps. The 50-1005 fuel pump delivers incredible performance and value.
AEM Performance Electronics’ 400LPH Inline Fuel Pump is capable of supporting over 1,200 horsepower normally aspirated and a whopping 860 horsepower at 30 psi of boost! It flows 400LPH (100 gph) at 40 PSI, 340LPH (90 gph) at 73 PSI, and 270LPH (71 gph) at 120 PSI.
This fuel pump is rated for use with ethanol-blended fuels, (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline, but pump life will be diminished if used with 100-percent ethanol fuels. The inlet thread is a -10 AN female ORB (O-ring port fitting) and the discharge is a female -6 AN ORB (O-ring port fitting).
A male -6 to -8 AN discharge fitting with integral high-pressure check valve, terminal nuts, terminal boots, and installation instructions are included. Optional accessories that are sold separately include a -10 ORB fitting inlet pre-filter (for use with in-tank installations), and both -8 and -6 discharge adapters without integral check valves. Accessory fittings are hard anodized.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Popular “044 Style” physical configuration but with AN inlet & discharge port connections
- Maintains very high flow even at boosted fuel pressures; 340LPH @ 73 PSI (30 psi boost)
- Installs externally or in-tank
- Each pump individually tested to flow a minimum of 400LPH (100gph) @ 40 PSI
- Compatible with Flex Fuel (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline (100-percent Alcohol fuels may diminish fuel pump life)
- Kit includes fuel pump, -6 to -8 male AN discharge fitting with check valve, terminal nuts & boots, instructions
- Optional -10 ORB fitting pre-filter, -6 and -8 discharge adapters without the integral check valves
- 2.6 lbs
- 9.3 × 3.4 × 3.2 in