TEIN VSSB0-D1SS4 Flex A Coilovers – Subaru WRX/STI 2015+
FLEX A is equipped with new feature “Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.)” which has been tested and proven effective in the world’s harshest motorsports including World Rally Championship and European Rally Championship. When a lowered vehicle goes over big bumps, urethane or rubber bump stopper often causes a big upward jolt and/or rebound and can disturb controllability. On FLEX A, H.B.S., mounted inside the shock absorber, effectively generates damping force near and/or at full-bump, to absorb big impact smoothly. Comfortable ride in vehicles even at full occupancy will revolutionize the industry.
– New Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.) for Comfortable Ride in ALL Seats!
– Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets
– Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride
– Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings
– Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment
– Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation
– Highly Durable & Reliable
– Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing
– Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case
– Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench
– No-Sag Springs
– High-Spec Damper Oil
– Available for Overhaul & Revalving
Damping Force Adjustable: Yes Y CAMBER ADJ
Spring Rate Front (kgf/mm): 8
Spring Rate Rear (kgf/mm): 7
Note: RR: INTERIOR NEEDS TO BE CUT OR REMOVED, TO AVOID INTERFERENCE.
- 60.7 lbs
- 35.7 × 12.1 × 11.4 in
HKS 80250-AT003 MAX 4 SP DB42/DB22/DB82 FULL KIT Supra A90
ISC Suspension 2015+ Ford Mustang N1 Coilovers – Street
Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers Subaru WRX/STI 2015+